<p>Consider Vado your high-performance transportation bike, getting you where you’re going with an unmatched combination of speed, reliability, and confidence. Whether you load it up with your stuff, or jump on and go, commute to work, or ride to the gym, Vado’s full power and huge range will get you from ‘point A’ to ‘point B’ ASAP.</p><p>The Specialized Vado has everything you need for e-powered transport. It brings a balanced nature to the way it handles and superior levels of comfort. This is a true class leader of its type.</p><p>TURBO: The heart of the Vado is its Turbo technology, an advanced and integrated electric bike system that delivers an unequaled combination of power, natural feel, anti-theft functions, training tips, and a full-function bike computer.</p><p>POWERFUL: It’s you, just faster — it’s 4x You. The Turbo Full Power system senses the force you apply to the pedals and naturally quadruples it for an experience that makes getting up any hill or to any destination no sweat. Literally.</p><p>COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT: Body position and handling are optimized to deliver unsurpassed riding comfort, confidence, and control. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes reign in your speed, while larger tires provide maximum traction for turning and stopping.</p><p>SMOOTH: Stay comfortable in the saddle with an 80mm front suspension fork, higher volume tires, and a plush suspension seat post that smooths harsh bumps from points A to B.</p><p>SECURE: Vado has anti-theft lock built right into the bike. Prevent would-be bike thieves by disabling the motor with a press of a button so no one can turn on the motor without your phone connected to the Specialized app or your personalized pin. The Vado’s battery locks in the bike or can be easily taken with you. And if anyone tries to move your bike an alarm will sound. Beat it, thieves.</p><p>The speed limit at which the motor will stop supporting may vary significantly by region and is based on local requirements. It may also affect range: a higher speed limit may result in less range.</p>
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Garmin Radar - An integrated Garmin Radar sensor lets you know when traffic is coming up behind you. Garmin’s Radar technology can detect cars up to 140 meters away. MasterMind will give riders a visual, audible, and haptic alert of an approaching vehicle’s relative distance and rate of speed.
- Long-Range - With a ride-anywhere range, go up to 62 miles (100 km) or 4.5 hours on a single charge (eco mode).
- MasterMind and Specialized app - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride and allows real-time tuning of support levels. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Specialized app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- The enviolo AUTOMATiQ Internal Gear Hub (IGH) stepless shifting technology automatically shifts gears based on a rider’s pedal pace, taking changes in the surroundings into account. By selecting a preferred cadence or pedal pace, it allows riders to “set it and forget it”, adding an extra layer of safety and comfort for riders.
- Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and 710Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Specialized app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.